A fast and easy way to read multiple EZO devices from an Arduino. The Whitebox T2 MkII comes with 2 isolated EZO slots, a non-isolated EZO slot and 2 connectors for the 5pin EZO Data devices.
Built in electrical isolation means that sensors won’t interfere with each other and most outside electrical noise that can interfere with readings is reduced.
- 3.3V and 5V compatible
- stack up to 3 shields to get 6 isolated EZO slots
- I2C ONLY
- The sensor circuits are not included.
A non-isolated channel for EZO Circuits EZO RTD or EZO Flow.
Channels 2 + 3
- 2 individually isolated channels for EZO Circuits like EZO pH, EZO DO, EZO ORP, EZO Conductivity.
- channels can be switched off completely for low-power applications.
Channel 4 + 5
EZO Data connectors for EZO CO2, EZO O2, EZO RGB, EZO PRS, EZO PMP
- Documentation coming November 2020
- Coming November 2020
- The isolated channels 2 + 3 can be switched off completely by pulling the respective pin LOW. This will switch off the isolator circuit and the EZO circuit to bring power consumption down to almost 0. The ENABLE pins can be patched to an Arduino digital pin.
- The EZO 5-pin devices have an auxiliary pin for interrupts or other I/O functions. The AUX pins for channels 4 + 5 can be patched to an Arduino digital pin.
- COMPATIBLE with all Arduino-compatible boards using the R3 pin layout. The Whitebox T2 is 3.3V and 5V compatible.
- compatible with all EZOTM circuits from Atlas Scientific
- compatible with all EZOTM devices with Data connector from Atlas Scientific