- Range: 0 – 14 pH
- Resolution: +/- 0.0001
- Response time: 95% in 1s
- Max Pressure: 100 Psi at <= 75°C
- 81 Psi at 85°C 50 Psi at 100°C
- Max depth: 60m (197 ft)
- Temperature range: 1 − 99 °C
- Cable length: 3 Meters (10Ft)
- Internal temperature sensor: Yes (PT-1000)
- Weight: 250 grams
- Threading: (3/4″) NPT
- Time before recalibration: ~1 Year
- Life expectancy: ~4 Years +
How to connect the industrial pH probe
Not like our other pH probes, this industrial probe comes without a BNC connector. This is perfect if you have a IXIAN pH transmitter or any other industrial device with terminal screws to connect the probe.
If you want to use it on a Tentacle Isolation board (or any other device that expects a BNC connector), you’ll want to additionally buy our BNC connector with terminal screws. As this probe is actually a pH probe PLUS a PT-1000 temperature probe, you can connect it to an EZO pH circuit and an EZO RTD circuit simultaneously (see image on the left).